Monday, March 27, 2017

Deer in Headlights...

I've been sitting here with a deer in headlights look.  Got home from work, took Beastie to the park, and now I need to be mom.  Hang up Manager Hat and exchange for Mom and Wife.

These are the times I struggle with.  I typically half ass it all.  Catch up on news as Beastie runs around yelling at me to watch her newest find or physical feat.

What I'd like to do is hide.  Like a good hour of just hiding.  No one asking me questions, no one needing juice, no one with a need.  But that's not gonna happen.  

I miss my long commute- ok no, I do.  But I kind of do.  I miss the hour to myself.

Ok- I'm going to get up and be Mom.  I got this.

Be kind.  Be human.  Lead.
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work Family

We write about our work family as if it were an anomaly.  As if it's surprising that we learn to love and grow to become close to those ...