Saturday, April 8, 2017

I started my first MBA Class this week.  For various reasons I haven't been telling many people.  I am doing this for me- and I want to do it on my own terms.  Yea, yea- I fully realize how ridiculous I sound.  I'm doing it because, well, I want to learn.

On to the next stupid statement of the evening- it's a lot of freaking work!!!!!!!!!!  Again, I fully realize how ridiculous I sound.  Of course getting an MBA is a lot of work!  But jeesh!

I will do this.  And I will learn so much.  And I will be able to give back so much.  And it will be amazing.

But until then...I may be...well...a tad stressed.

Back to the books!  Or in this case, Excel.  😑


Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work Family

We write about our work family as if it were an anomaly.  As if it's surprising that we learn to love and grow to become close to those ...